my playlist

Thursday, April 22, 2010

nothg much to share bout me dis few days..
so...... i'm thking to share bout U..okay?!
not ok oso muz ok jor.. coz i'm gonna post...;p

Enjoying d day wif her only 1
........
wow wow.. so sweet oo..
aunty& uncle present u geh?!



let me intro.. dis is my airen bf la..;)
.
.
n dis is my airen
*ooo.. go out wif Kein den put on make up la,
wif us den... har.... haha!!!


u look so happy & sweet...;p
Here i wish u
HaPpy BurFdaY aGain yA sweEtie!!!


uui.. i knw u very happy..
but... dun eat mai d folk oso neh!!!
hahaha!!!!



my airen 2nd ''daddy mummy''...;)
ermm.. out of sudden.. it remind me bout his parent..
huh!!! sry!! bac 2 d happy topics...;)
(*cheer!!!joonee!!!)


wa.. Kein,knw u so long.. dun even knw u can cook 1 wor!!!
sweet loo... hehe!!

Stay happy always...;)

No comments: