my playlist

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

conti......

Day 2

still cele b-early birthday
wif my airen
.........
*but is a guls day only*

Sing K Session







dis pic shud keep it nicely..
coz d pinky lady seldom out geh!!
haha.. it surprise me when she out

*anyway...'im their driver of d day*


yea.. my pinky lady

i thk my idol is goin Solo soon..;(


Taman Gelora

d say i'm a gud paparazi loo..;p

muacksss.. luv dis pic





goin 2 d next location


Our
T.C Beach
.....






pyin trying 2 set up d timer..
so tat v can take a group pic 2gether..

1.....
2.....
3.....
say Cheess, smile!!!


d shadow of us
.......




Dis is my 2nd present for her
Hopee u lik it ya..!!


d ''Film Frame'' i got it fr Ikea
when i do my shopping on wkend!!!



NITEZ outdating
@ Santai+Hyatt

when 2 Santai yamcha wif
xx,fan,en,fai,pow,pyin,mao
.............

den Hyatt wif
pyin & mao

*Kuantan is a small place,
d random place tat v go wil b
Beach, Crocodile Rock, The leaf, ECM Shopping Mall,Just Relax
etc@random random random@

No comments: