my playlist

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

competition stuff!!!


story begin wif @ blur pics
.........
juz lik me!!!!

went 2 get all those competition needs
yesterday.. fr noon til nitez
@kl, sogo,etc... accessories shops
wif teacher & frens

wanna get dis christmas ball
for my competition cloths deco.. but...
coz i nd different colours of ball, but each colour
come wif a box of 50.. if 10colours=500
ish!!!! cnt looo... too many d...
it did not sell separately !!!!!!



Is too many stuff over thr!!!
so juz random pick sumthg i wan..
cnt even make my decision
at tat moment wif limited times





just managed to get 1/4 of my thgs
tat i need
........
nd to rush jor... 3more wks++ to go only
damn many thgs not yet done..
most of my frens, bf help them up,
juz lik 2day.. even when 2 d sch n help up
Me!!!!!!!!!! sit thr.. done 1by1, all by myself..
sumore cut by d sharp steel...;'''(

my leg & hand....................................


No comments: