my playlist

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Macau Day3

Cold day begin
......

goshh!!! d weather really make me go crazy
d 1st & 2nd day i tough it was cold,
but its hot..
d next day when i tough it'll b hot,
but is super cold loo..=.=




Our hotel..
d room not bad..;)


1st location..
v had some pro here
@@@






Yeah!!! i luv dis pics very muchie...
my "son"



hahahahaha!!!!!







YEAH!!!!!!

lolxssss... my cousin really sot!!
dog shit oso cap...=.=


looks!!! dis pic@@
hehe!! d angle juz lik goin 2 eat d thgs..






all ''crazy'' in front of d temple....;p






yo!!! ke po wat oooo..;p




remind me of my turtle...=.= ;(








my ''son''!!! ....;p


problem occur d..
d bus did not come up 2 d hill 2 fetch us..
wat for 2hours...
ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!



my funny kam kam...;)
muackss muacksss..
hehe!!!



while waiting 4 d stupid bus,
go 2 d near by park play play lu...









Racing place
....





Pu Tau Ya Ti Qu Zhi Jia





saw many couples shooting sweet wedding pic
everywhr!!!!!






i luv d view there.....;D













Chu Pa Mian
&
Chu Pa Bao
.......













Another lovely place....;)



to be continuee......

No comments: