my playlist

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Macau Day4

So fast
come 2 d last day d..
ermm.. i'm too tired,
almost every nite slpt late..
so i did not wake n go 4 my bfast

i dunno is my mummy
or my cutties cousin bring dis bac 2me
n wake me up 2eat..
;) goshh my heart fl really sweet @ tat moment
childish or wat???? 2 hav dis kinda feelings
hehehe...






4D Dragon Show


























3Bulbs Street
izit cal tat???!!
enen.. juz knw cantonase;p



d ''xiao shi'' @ d steet taste not bad..
i luv it....;)













So Sweet loo....=.=!!!
seriously, @ tat moment i THINK
when is mind...=.=
Goshhhh!!!







Shopping time 4me..



dunno y..
i feel very tired tat day!!!




















Musical Fountain
last nite i found tat in d map
LOOKS INTERESTING!!!
so went here 2day..





is interesting







wat a expensive sushi!!!!











dinner time



bac 2 hotel
my naughty cousins came over 2 my room!!!

hehehehe!!!!



No comments: