my playlist

Monday, April 12, 2010

i'm bac

jus bac from d 2days 1nitez super workshop..
huuhhhhhh!!!!! SERIOUSLY.. i really hav
kinda lots of feelings during tat 2days tat i never ever try b4..

HaPpy SaD ToUch DoWn WaRm ....... etc(share..details.. at d next post)

last nite once i reached home around 10pm++,
1st thg, bath, den when i started wanna share sumthg wif mummy,
.......... suddenly, sum negetive words come out fr her, eeee.......
it make me feel uncomfortable & unhappy.. but i juz stoped my talk,
coz i dun1 later i cnt control myself n say sumthg make her hurt...
so.... juz stand it & ''swallow'' all d thgs ''in to my stomach''
but really really really feel unhappy at tat moment loooooo...
straight away tears out loooooo...... feeling bad loooooooo.....

den went out around 11pm+, wanna eat 1gallon of Baskin Robbin
2 release my unhappiness aaaa.... but d shop was close d...~.~
so juz went to 7e n get 6cups of ice-cream only....
better den no laaaaa...(!_!)


thxs ya Mic
for doin those silly thgs wif me last nite
when i'm was so down & had no1 to acc
sry bout tat oooo...~.~

No comments: