my playlist

Friday, March 12, 2010

special feeling for 2day eg class

errmm.. got some feelings wanna share bout for today mrg Eg Class

huuu.. i thk 2day is my 8th lesson..
as usual, i do my presentation n etc..
but... at d last activity.. got some special feelings pop out..
it feels like..... en....hard & dunno how 2 describe loo..
actually is sumthg lik a Question card game..
v do it in pair group, i'll pick 1 n oso my partner..
den look on ur Question card n ask ur partner..(*u muz answer)
my partner had asked me:
if, u'r die dis moment, n God asked u shud i bring u 2my presence place heaven or hell?!
if heaven, Y?!!(*explaine & giv a gud reason y shud i bring u thr)
ohh my godness!! how i gonna answer..~.~!!!
2nd question for d next game:
Y god bring u here & wat u get from god now...?! tell & explaine
wa.... ~.~!!! i sweating d laa..
n d lecturer said no 1 picked dis Question b4 as thy played so many times d..
den she say, HA.... d god wan 2 ask u sumthg d laaa..(she's a christian acc)
den i said: i dunno wor, juz a game, so i dun hav any idea, pls dun scare me le...
some more tat time tat condition in d class room is super QUITE, feeling scary le.. seriously!!
luckily follow by d 8Question is better & funny d...

feeling ''guai guai'' neh....

No comments: