my playlist

Monday, March 8, 2010

the most early morning/day tat i wake

compare to yesterday, mayb today not d earliest day tat i wake..
but for today after i wake, i knw i wont b able 2 continue my sleep d..
although i'm alwizs so piggy, but not for today
the 1st thing occur in my mind after closing d door is go to do my bloggie & throw all my feelings 2 it..
i tried 2 hold my tears tat moment.. i said pls 2 myself..
actually last nite, means juz now, i thk d most i slpt is juz 1 n d half hour only..
i teared sillently for few times actually without no one noticing..
coz the sad feelings like some one going 2 leave me again..(!_!)

sorry for yesterday mrg tat abit moody & bad tempered,
coz actually my stomach feeling v.uncomfortable..(!_!)

mayb i'm a small girl tat , outlook giving ppls feeling like ''nothing big happen always''..
but is totally different fr my real, tat what my image teacher's had counted right on me in d ''xin li xue'' class..
actually i'm a girl tat worrying many thgs alwizs, tat out of others prediction, coz of my lookout giving others a wrong answer..

no mood d....
i'm going to leave dis sun d..
hope tat is a happy 1 tat i had promise!!


No comments: