my playlist

Monday, March 1, 2010

kuantan cny pai nien



the random pics
of visiting
during cny...

@s.y hse

me & zi yee
*very hard only can c her dis guai nui..;p




fan & me

me & en




group pic by s.y hp...
@ his balcony
...

The visiting
@ my hse
....
Welcome welcome
i had order pizza
4u guys in d early morning
....




hope u all enjoy ya!!







the guys r too bored
lepak-ing outside
*curi cap by my airen..;p
u really is a good paparazzi
...;p

@ j.s house
* u tough u'r a gud paparazzi only?!
nono..;p





@ fan hse




@ teng hui hse d..
.
.
.




d boy's cook 4us..;)





is time 2 taste..;0


yoyoyoyoyo!!!









nite
@ x.x hse dinner..
thxs 4 her mummy..;)

@mooi hse
*mahjong time

wat a funny ppl play mahjong
c how he put his mahjong
~.~!!!


@ guai nui zi yee hse







juz a simple description
.....
tats all

Happy CNY 2 all again!!!!

No comments: