my playlist

Monday, March 1, 2010

swiss garden trip

19/2
one day trip @
swiss garden!!
........



still hav a bad habit..
cnt leave my babe pillow
whrever i go..
but dis trip i juz bring dis 2 small 1 to hug only laa..
~~~~~

haha!! airen, u tak my speck 2 pose aa..
sewa ke?! ;p

dun jump our bed, mr!!!!
is a right choice 4me to bring my pillow to hug..
most of them couple..
BULB!!!!

Italic
football activity..
(d sand is super hot)
wanna go 4 cyling..
but not enuf bike!!







oo.. finally d gang is coming over 2 join!!!

haha!! Que-ing?!!

oo.. curi bring beer 2 hotel..;p
(the prove!!!)


sot moi..@.@

dis room looks familiar izzit?!
last time take a pic b4 @ here..;p


firstly, i tough is a real baby..
shock me!!


haha!! their mission 1!!


bac fr swim..
bcome tent d...;(





every1 start tired..
sleepy d loo..Zzzz

sweet 1...
i saw u hel her cover blanket in d middle of nite wor..
haiz~ how sweet!!!

me & airen





dinner time ladies!!!


nite games time!!
oso d time of
me being bulb again..
sienz!!
walk 2 d lobby alone~.~






careful.. is surrounded by water!!



@.@ c a bulb in d middle again~.~





another lovely 1..
seriously!!!
i'm jelous tat moment d loo..




haha!! sry, pyin ask me cap geh..


@.@ see how thy slp on d floor..
bad frens.. roll them lik sandwich
while their sleeping!!

is time 2 bfast..
thxs mooi 4 spending us..

bac soon!!!(is time 2 say bye)

No comments: