my playlist

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The 20th BurfDay (part2)

Oooweiii.. Finally again!!

it had been almost 2months d..
now only i got it all ~.~

anyway,
here u go bah...---> Enjoy..;D



started wif dis ''dunno'' wats pic is tat..;p
taken by airen..;p test shoot bah..;p



juz special for d guls ny..
Girls Nitez..;D





me & dear YanHua


airen, me & yanhua

mrbobo,airen & me..;)

''funny'' airen & me again..;p Tehee..;D


Mr Mao & me

me & issac

my airen & yanhua ;)




Seee@,@ ----->
after how many pics only mrbobo look ''normal'' bit..
lolxss.. swt~.~!!!




see d crazy boys purposely do tat, when d camera shoot on them..;p

mao,airen,yanhua..

pretty airen & yanhua again ;D



v go for snacks before Dinner..~.~!!!




Sky Bar

yeah.. v'r actually at Luna Sky Bar..
a special&new place for me..;D

i love it..;D
Weheeee..;D
*i wanna com again*







the 2smart boy...;D

Mr mooi&me..
such a long time neva met him d lur..
thxs for comin..;)



spot.. my airen posting again...;p

v'r now goin for d dinner..
snack--->dinner???!!
sot geh lor...


lolxsss...





Dinner time...;) Yummy..



is a silver mushroom, but i named it as ''la la''
coz it look like..;p


y lik tat oo..~.~

Yeah... i'm Enjoying..;D


Cut Cake Time...
*happy birthday*





may my dreams come true ya..

yo.. every year oso muz do dis..
next year dunwan d , can boh???






Really thxs for d nite..
& all d presents ya..

Appreciated lots..

i Luv it..;D

No comments: