my playlist

Thursday, January 13, 2011

0136am

Chinese new year is approaching..
but.. my mood is turning not tat gud..
dunno y !! especially dis few days..
*coz not yet get my cny new cloths??.... i thk not only dis???*

sumthg unknown keep disturbing myFeelings & myMood..
pls go far away... i hate u ''Moody''.. dun come & search for me ~.~

Oooooooweiiiiiiiiiiiii.... i'm really damn no mood !!!!!!!!!
anything can cheer me up ..plssss?????
i feel stress..... ;'( i'm really..
People.. pls dun alwiz giv me such words tat i dun lik to hear..!!
such as: u got stress geh meh..... & all those ''stupid'' words .. i dun wanna hear a single..!!
dun burn my fire up!! i'm sry..

everythg is alwiz diff from wat v expected, wat v wanted to b.. Y?????!!!!
y cnt human live wif peace.. Y NOT????
i hate most... ppl who always ilk to Quarrel.. i Dislike Dislike Dislike!!!
so tat i alwizs try neva giv a single chance to let Quarrel case happen on me to others..

coz i DISLIKEEEEE!!!!!

huhhh... *heng*






No comments: