my playlist

Friday, November 26, 2010

start from myBurfday stories....

Thxs for celebrating my 20th birthday for me!! although is b~earlier or belated..
i appreciated everything & everyone
*special thxs to d wan* + *wanna special thxs to Elaine sis too..;)*

recently i alwizs feel very tired slpy n uncomfortable.. i hope is juz d weather make me tat, not other reason..

nowadays, how human communicate? phone,sms,mail,skype,msn??? maybe even better is through 3G looo.. bcoz nowadays everything is so advance.. its tat GoOd,anyway..??
i'm 1 of them too, tat live wif those life style.. but i thk i'm using sms more compare others..
i'm getting less on d phone talk nowadays, compare last time, i can even talk for hours on d phone, n d longest times was 5~6hours, but not now.. Ooweiii!!! i'm thinking back, How I Do It..~.~ i wont hav dis kind of life style d i thk.. if u ask me to slp for more den 10hours a day maybe can la..~.~!!!

ermm.. dunno y, i felt tat most of d ppls beside me r getting more & more mature d.. maybe in d way of thinking.. Seriously!!! i thk everyone is growing d n no more ''childish childish'' thking d!!

i'm typing dis in a ''half sleeping mood'' @,@ so continue writing more bout myFeelingssss soon,
i know is gonna b a bored wan, but juz let me do it..alrite ;)

No comments: