my playlist

Monday, November 15, 2010

My ''Be~Earlier'' 20th B'Day

The 20th is co00oming...

12 of Nov
I'm bac to Kuantan again..

And my Gulsss had done a earlier cele wif me..;D
Thxss Ya!!!!

Yuhuuu*** preparing to dinner wif my Gulss @ Hyatt tonite..;)
----->
here v go....



tats myDarling, tat bac fr Uum!!

me & s.fan
*long long time din meet her too since she's in Uum d*

;p

Yeah.. seriously!! our friendship is ntg can b replace

Luv dis pic & especially wif d pool view behind..;)




v miss sum1 tonite.. tats my airen ;(
but v were not forget bout u~~





Next Round2
@Station One
.....

Thxs mydear kuan for d Baskin Cake yea..
dun b sad for not joinin us in kl la..
ur baby Enz wil replace u + v can iphone FaceTime
Teeheeee...;D
Dun Worry!!!


d ice~cream cake melt in seconds..
it really dirts up ''ppl's'' table..~.~
Paiseh~nya!!!!




Thxs for d nitez & present yea..;)
Especially mydear kuan, Thxs for everything!!

No comments: