my playlist

Sunday, August 8, 2010

haiz haiz haiz.. abit moody nite..

wat i'm goin to do for dis wkend neh.. Dunno Dunnoo!!!!

2day when to my dear sis shop LaBella Beauty Saloon facial..
hope is a good start for her ooo..;) Gambateh ya sisss!!
will b thr 2 support u.. alwizsss...

next wk got event again aaa.. my sch asked me help up in d make up event..
eeee ishhh... dun wanna goooo aaaaa....

haiz.. my foundation fashion course at kl change 2 Mauritius d.. few months study at thr???!!!
i dun thk i wanna go d la... is toooo far d... i'll miss everythgs here...;'''(
changing plan now d... very confusing aaaa... dunnooo how oso la.....

Very Fannnn aaaa.....!!!!!

d mind now juz thinking to Shopping Shopping Shopping only la...
earn money myself to shop Okkaaayyyy????!!!!! ~.~
Gambateh... thk of shop to d maxxxx in Taiwan next year summer,
den only i'll +u+u... GamBateh aaa JoooNeeeee...
erRrrrrr............ Sienzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: