my playlist

Sunday, August 15, 2010

14 of Aug

Change my blog background d.. Can feel tat i miss d feeling of shopping so so much again!!!!!!!
but pls hold urself.. sometimes sumthg it juz can b miss only..

is not in a gud mood recently.. n got such bad feeling... dunno watt gonna happen!!!
pls.... i hope ntg happen!!!!! i dunwan problem comes again.. repeating again n again..
i had tried those unhappy feeling for many many times d... since last time, few years back...
n i dun wan dis happen again... i beg u God!!!! (T.T)
i dun care is family problem, relationship problem or watever.....
pls.... stay away from me Problemssss!!!!!
feeling really really uncomfortable.... i dun really knw who to tell coz everyone was so busy wif their own thgs.. haiz.. dun disturb others la.. keep my feelings here better..

but anyway... thxs Airen aa... accompany me chart all along d nitez ya..;) i'm really happy..
is my pleasure to hav such a fren like u...
i wanna say: i juz wanna hav sum1 really true; rather den having thousand/millon of xxxxx tat not sincere 2u.. in dis word really got such id...t fren!!!!

NiTez ~~~

No comments: