my playlist

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Outing Wed @ Pyramid

14/7

@Pyramid Day @

Yeah.. is my day off 2day!!!
Nooo Classs..

*my frens r coming over 2 my place.. Lets out!!!..;)

~found sum pics in my airen blog~







such a stupid photo machine
tat make me frustrated !!
wif those japanese wordings tat i dun even understand!!
tats d result..--> d few pics bcome....arghhh!!


.
.
.
Full House @ Tea Time
wif Pyin's New course-mate..



yer!!!!! found such an ugly pic at pyin's blog!!!
..~.~ bad neh uuu~.~..







Pyin, me, Sophia(pyin new course~mate )







Hahaha!! i draw a ''map'' for pyin's fren
i hope i lead him 2 d rite way..;p


...;p


Bowling Time





haha.. saw ur blog.. u'r complaining!!
tat dun hav ur pic!!
here u gooo..;p
dun forget i'm a gud Paparazi tooo..;D



No comments: