my playlist

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

0,0'''

abit emo + moody!!!

surpose to b very haapy 2day, coz get dosen of cloths fr milk tat bought fr Taiwan..
but... Long.... Story la... * y i'm emo!!!*
...cut into short...

feeling not really comfortable recently..
here sick thr sick..

juz wanna told myself,
sumtimes dun keep being a silly gul ..
if not.. u might b a silly ppl in future..
haiz.. dunno y wil judge myself lik dis..
but in fact.. i know definitely is true!!!
MAY'B .. many of my friends r rite.. i'm too humble ALWIZS!!!
but actually.. i'm juz........ arghh!! dunno how 2 express d laa..
(mayb i behave in tat way alwizs is juz b'coz i hope everythgs go well)
but sumtimes, i do feel i shouldn't b tat.. is not a gud sign tooo..
if not.. i might b sum1 who ''invaluable'' anymore,
no 1 will really appreciate d guds of uuu..
haiz..I'm juz Such A Stupid..(!_!)
~.~ sobs.. my fren who read dis, dun ask me y la..
i juz wanna express sum of my feeling here only..
*i'm juz simply taking 2 myself act yet i hav no idea who i wanna share it..
since every1 r busying wif their thgs!!*
Well, i hope fr 2day onwards, i can take it as easy in everythg..
i'll try not 2 stress myself up anymore..
@Take d Things Tat Belong To Me, Let It Go If Is Really Not Belong To Mine!!!@
mayb sumtimes i feel tired d.. coz i dunno wat human think act..

Nitez~~~~~~


No comments: