my playlist

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Victor's birthday party

when to a friend birthday party last nite..
forget to bring along my camera again..=(

MISSED n WASTED

coz his house is very nice enviroment
wow!! the deco n prepration of food for tat nite is really fantastic
cant even describe in word
hate myself, if i got my camera wif me, tats cool n great..

there's d gift for everyone when v bac
nice cup cake!!
n i got d 'V' words..=p


n i was abit bit lucky on tat day, get pick from
lucky draws game..
yeah yeah!!
a big box of Forero Rocher
although juz 'an wei jiang'
but, appreciated it as well

for d first prize, it was rm300 cash..
wow!! his bestie got it..
CONGRATS..=)
others, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
Isetans, Robbisons, n pakson
voucher

Thats great!!!
nice to hav fun wif u guys..=)
thxs for d nite..
Cheerssss!!

No comments: