my playlist

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

eating time, sing k time, etc....

13/11

lunch at e.c.mall
JONNY'S
an ordinary day for me..




haha!!! jie sheng DIY..
2praws here..
d top 1 is eat d meat jor..
but reshape d prawn shape out only..
hehe!!
wat d funny things u had think..


going up to sing k place
right afet Jonny place..........

selecting songs..

my lovely airen..






waaaa.. both sing till shock jor.. haha!!



see..(@_@) hows bobo sing.. =)

hahaha!!!! wat d funny action..
very ''tou ruk'' meh...




my supper, duper, lover idol..
hehe..=)


2nd location Secreat recipe... fuyoh!!! v eat again...=p


pyin n my lunch..=) itatakimas.. =p


wei wei.. wat u both ''happen'' again aa..
haha..
airen.... wat u pose again..=) =)


yeaa... every1 say peace ya...!!!!




yes madam.. hehe!!


yeng laa yeng laa.. u 3 yeng ye...!!!!
=p

me n my airen again o....=)




friendship forever oo..

is time to bac home d, guai nui guai zai...=0
hav 2 nice day ya..!!!

No comments: