my playlist

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So fast.... my exam coming d...
eeeee..... super dislike tat feeling le....
HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhh aaaaa.....;0

huhu... so fast.. June d..
my month..???!! hehe.. tats wat alwizs my fren ''ejek'' me...;p
i'm not born in dis month k..
but thr's *June Baby* who born in this month..;p

eee.. tat day when shopping alone, aikzs.. spent on cloths again..
i think i shud stop buying on this month d..
if not i dun hav enuf money 2 buy birthday present jor.........
i think dis month i gonna broke jor........ ~.~uu uu..(!_!)
every month oso got ppl birthday geh..!!!!
Cele Nov Baby birthday den enuf d laaa...;p
*Nov only is a special month....;p hehehe

is okay la... life is like tat 1 ma..
*Positive *Positive *Positive thinking plsssssssssss....
money dun hav d den save again on next month lu, okokok..@,@...;)
Gambateh neh!!!! jia u jia u.... *****

No comments: