my playlist

Saturday, May 22, 2010

<心旅奇缘>Make up Competition Show

sum random pics
(fr my frens profile)
.........

Sense WorderLand Competition

me & my model
super nervous...!!! @,@
after 2hours.. finally.. all done!!!
huh!!! Swt......



d theme of cute..;p



thxs Miko
u helped me alot...
Appreciate!!!!
(yoyo.. dis devil costume is all done by d sunway teachers,
v got help up 2..;)

uuu.. Amber is here d!!!
~.~ i kena d fang wen tim.. ~.~




D Sense WonderLand Competition
begin wif d MC of d day,
Gym!!!







my model..;)







(!_!) hardship for 1month++
finally & luckily
.
.
.
The Most Creative Award
is thr waiting 4me..;p
happy@.@





tats Kalsey,my secondary fren


milk model




Random random
.......




















1 Of My Most Memorable Day
...............

No comments: