my playlist

Friday, February 5, 2010

sometime i really feel weird 2 myself now..
coz when i'm unhappy or sick serioiusly tat time,
i feel tat i juz can tell my blog only loo..
*d ppls tat i dun wan/dun nd them 2 concern; thy keep on concerning..
i felt sad bout tat loo..

*mayb i day really somethg happen to me d,
mayb oso nobody no loo..
mayb until collect d body tat time only ppl knw loo..
(its tat possible thing will b happen?!?)
(mayb is i too emo d la,so only make me thk tat)
(i might fl better tmr when thgs pass)


today is a bad day for me
~sumthg small case happen;but alwiz will turn 2 b big lasty
~make me quarrel wif my dad
~sick;but... how!!
~some other else thing (long description tat dun fl wanna write )~~~
really feeling bad 2day..
if i dun release sum of my unhappy feelings
on my bloggie, i dun thk i'll fl gud/better

No comments: