my playlist

Thursday, January 21, 2010

coming to 4am...

..... tough of goin 2 slp d.. but... accidently.. i had found sum1 new again.. while i'm viewing others bloggie..~.~
after reading all.. my feelings n mood r upside down again..~.~

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
start wooorring how ppls beside me looking on me d..
i hav a strong feeling.. it'll b a BAD 1....
coz last time.. in every1 mind, i might r d one tat ''nomatter wat happen, ppls will alwiz trust me 1st''..(sumthg lik tat..)
BUT NOT NOW ANYMORE.. i think...
i really think it..

whr's my image!!!!

some curiosity question here~~~
*if today is my last day, wat will i do???!!
;if today is ur's last day, wat will u do???!!

acc still got many ???!! drowning inside my mind..
i think i wont b understand anymore...
sumtimes i really nd sum1 to talk to,
but when d time sum1 lending me d hands&ears
i dunno how 2 talk or express..
or i feel shy to tell..
everytime when i hav no1 to talk 2 tat time
i'll searh 4 mybloggies to bump..
but d hard is.. sumtime i cnt really write wat i really wanna write if is too privacy..
d feeelings is so bad..
so i try 2 find another way.. i had express it all into my diary.. tats d only way..
coz i know now every1 got their thgs 2 busy wif; cnt spend every minute for me
~~.~~.~~.~~.... hope it helps & work for me ... coz most of d time i'm alone... i hav 2 take it all on my own... even happy or unhaapy...

nitez!!!

No comments: