my playlist

Friday, October 9, 2009

To be continue.............

i love
i care
i mind

but.... y???
i think recently i might over worries, over think
Do I..??!!
i not lossing confident on u like what u always say me
accually i start lossing confidents on myself
may b i saw too much of happeing thing happen around me make feel that
once u step ur leg out of ur door
there might be things happen
i just like starting not putting so much trust to this world
i feel there r always cheating things around
unsincere things around...
why those kind of things will happen in this world that sometimes even out of our predictions
many things that u think WONT HAPPPEN, it will be HAPPEN
but the things u think it WILL HAPPEN, it will be TOTALLY DIFFERENT
guys.............. i mean soometimes only not always......

No comments: